Friday, September 11, 2015

March 3rd 2014

Subjects: Bernard Laguardia, Razputine Panzerfaust, D


Raz lays in a bed, an ice pack on his head and a simple brace on his right leg, which he had landed on slightly more than his other when he fell with Cavan. He hadn't broken the bone, but had banged up the leg pretty badly, and the brace kept him from making what injury he had incurred from becoming worse. Bernard sits beside the bed in a chair and leans over, softly stroking his cheek.


Are you sure you're going to be okay, sweetheart? I know we have to leave tonight... but are you positive you didn't break anything?


I'm fine... and D- Yes? What did He try to get out of our heads?


He needed to know... something about Ecko... I think it was... maybe the location of Drake's body? I don't know... I just have vague feelings of what he pulled out of my head... our head.


Shit... Well whatever they need his body for... it can't be good. We're... hell... five days drive from the grave right? There's no way we'll make it in time. God damn it...
     

Raz groans and puts a hand on the icepack, pressing it firmly to his head. Bernard looks very worried and shakes his head.


B-but I mean... the athame is with the body, so that should protect it right? I mean even broken I'm sure it'd keep it safe. There's no way He, or any of his puppets could touch it.
Jump the Rail Fence.

Unless they found a way...
Three down.

Regardless, we can't stop them. We know that for sure, what we need to do, is pack up our things-
YNDTR IDIOE NWRHT SUEOO YIHD...
   
Raz grunts as he sits up, looking over at Bernard, placing a hand on the back of his head and pulling him over into a deep, but gentle kiss. As Raz breaks the kiss he keeps eye contact with Bernard, speaking just above a whisper.


and get to somewhere safe... I can't allow anything bad to happen to you Bernard... You've gone through too much, seen too much... and lost too much... Go get our food together and I'll pack up our clothes... I love you Bernard...


I... I love you too Raz...

No comments:

Post a Comment