Sunday, October 11, 2015

Marc? ?th 2014

Sub-ec?: Cavan Dolan

Tiresome.
Cavan wheezes softly, every nerve screaming in pain as he slowly opens his eyes and looks around.

I do all of this, and for what?
Blackness everywhere. He feels concrete beneath his back. He attempts to lift his arm and cries out as pain shoots through his shattered elbow.

Meting out information to an empty hall.
A tall figure is standing above him, though Cavan can't see this. The antlers on it's head reach almost to his face as it watches him, doing what it can to mend broken bones and torn muscles. A sharp beak gives a soft click off to Cavan's right startling him as he looks over into the blackness, seeing nothing. Two figures with antlers, one with beak, another with fangs, both desperate to fix this broken... thing.

Everyone is already gone.
Wh-who are you? Where a-a-am I?

Only I remain.
He asks, his voice cracking and trembling from pain and confusion. The figure directly above him reaches down and places a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Until He finally gets me.
Shhh...

Till then I'll just keep telling what I know... I suppose...
Cavan flinches from the touch for a moment before he relaxes slightly and his eyes close as he falls asleep, or passes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment